You can get in touch with us to submit an iPad app for review. We are always looking to explore new applications and post unbiased reviews to our readers. If you are an Apple Developer then we can provide you exposure by posting a blog post about your app. Please follow the instructions below before submitting your application
- Check our archives or use our search engine to confirm that your app has not been reviewed already.
- If you are having a paid application then please provide a redeem code. We do not charge any money for reviewing apps. We will only post what we truly felt about your application. Your app will be scored on a scale of 1-10 along with the review itself.
- It is advised that you provide some privilege for us to get some in-app purchases. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out what the application has to fully offer to the user. Your free segment might be very limited and our review score might drastically change after using in-app improvements.
- Please give us 4-10 days of time from the date of submission to post reviews. Sometimes (during holiday season) the time limit might extend upto 12 days. We get a lot of review request and process all of them accordingly.
- The New iPad Blog holds the right to reject reviewing any application. Although this situation has never occurred but still it’s important to note the point.
- Please mention the methods for redeeming the coupons if you are using any external service except the default iTunes redeem system.
Review Benefits for Developers
- Exposure to our iPad Blog readers who are always eager to try new stuff
- Chance to get featured in a Video Review (not for all developers) in our iPad Blog YouTube Channel as well as our sister channel Price N Fees Tech TV (with over 500+ subscribers and half million views)
- Mention of the review in our weekly podcast.
- Mention of review in our highly active Google+ iPad Apps Community.