Do you have a jailbroken iOS 6 device that you want to urgrade to apple’s latest release of iOS 7? In this tutorial we will show you the exact steps required to install iOS 7 on your iPad. It’s a pretty easy method but requires you to download the iOS 7 IPSW files for your device. Just make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your device. Follow the tutorial carefully and you can ask us any questions if you are facing problem with the installation.
How to install iOS 7 using IPSW
- Connect your device to your computer and start iTunes.
- Select your iPad from the top right section. When you are inside your iPad dashboard select Shift+ Restore.
- This will pop open a new window where you can select your preferred IPSW file. Make sure you download the appropriate IPSW for your device (links below).
- Once you select the file, restore and installation process should begin immediately. Welcome to the world of iOS 7.
Additional Help: How to solve Error 3194 during IPSW upgrade.
Additional Help: How to solve Error 21 during IPSW upgrade.
iOS 7 Final Release IPSW
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)