The iPad is a great little device which is currently the trendsetter in the tablet industry. People love the iPad because of its elegant design and simple to use iOS operating system. There is nothing that you can’t do with it especially when the whole community is backed by a large group of talented developers who creates some of the most amazing applications catered for the tablet. Although I get a lot of questions about iPad streaming, airplay and screen sharing there is one particular topic that is running hot among the user community. The question is “How do I share my iPad Screen on PC in real time?” Well, there are several ways to do that but I am going to share the simplest and easiest methods in order to share your iPad screen.
Things you need
- An iPad
- A PC
- A Router that is connected to your PC and make sure your iPad can get access to the same network
1. Open your browser from your PC and simply go to Reflector App’s Official Website and download their software for Windows. You can either buy the full version that lets you record your screen on PC or simply go for the trial version (free) that has a stream limit of 10 minutes.
2.Once your download is complete go ahead and install Reflector on your computer and launch the application.
Note: sometimes the application may run in the background so you need to go the task manager and double click the icon in order to open its interface. The interface looks something like the picture given below.
3. From the options select Optimize for iPad (1024 -789) and type a name for your network. In my case it is RAHUL-PC. You may or may not set a password. Check everything and hit the OK button.
4. Now open your iPad and double tap your Home Screen to bring the Apps running in the background. Swipe to the left where you have the volume and iTunes controls. Just to the left of the volume control you will now see a new Airplay icon.
5. Select the icon and select your network that you set up in your PC using ReflectorApp. If you have a password enter that and finally slide the mirroring button to turn it on.
6. That’s it, you will see your iPad screen getting streamed live on your PC. Now you can use additional software like Camtesia Studio to record it.
Thanks for viewing this tutorial I Hope this solves your problem. If you are getting stuck somewhere please clarify your doubts in the comments section below. Also, share this tutorial with your friends who are looking to stream their iPads on PC’s as well.