Apple finally breaks the silence to the much awaited pre-holiday season keynote. The Verge reported that Apple started sending out official invitations to several media partners, popular blogs etc. The event is confirmed for October 23rd and will be held not at their headquarters but at the California Theatre in San Jose. The time for the event is 10 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) as usual. Below is an image showing a vibrant spray paint background behind the Apple logo and the words that reads “We’ve got a little more to show you”. The sentence might as well be an irony because we know the fact that there are several announcements Apple is going to make apart from the iPad Mini.
List of Announcements expected on September 23rd iPad Mini Event
- Launch of Apple’s iPad Mini tablet
- Launch of the 13 inch Macbook Pro Retina Display (2 models)
- Launch of brand new line of iMacs (2 models for 21.5 inch and 2 for 27 inch)
- New upgrades and improvements for iBooks
- New Mac Mini Models
- Announcement of a full sized iPad 4 (although I hardly see a chance)
There are several rumors and blog posts flooding the internet with each site showing up a different perspective as to what to expect on October 23rd. If all the above products are announced then surely this is going to be one of the longest Apple events. What do you think will be launched on 23rd?