How to rearrange apps and create folders
- Long Press any app you want to rearrange till you see a juggling animation.
- Press and Hold the app and move it anywhere on the screen. The other icons will shift and rearrange themselves.
- Drag one app over another to create a Folder. You can change the name of the folder by tapping the greyish looking name bar.
- You can even drag and remove apps for a particular folder. Just keep in mind that all your rearranging happens when you enter the Juggle Mode.
Use the extra dock space
How to close and swipe between different apps
- Launch the Settings Panel and make sure that multitasking gestures is set to ON under the general tab.
- If you want to quickly close any app simply spread out five fingers on the screen and move them inwards towards a centralized location. Please keep in mind that your iPad will still run the app in the background.
- In case you have multiple apps open, use 4 fingers and swipe left or right to quickly browse through them.
- If you want to completely exit the apps then bring up the multitasking bar with the four figure swipe and ten enter edit mode (long press any app icon). Now you can tap the red minus button on top of every icon and close those running applications.
How to Lock the Orientation of your iPad
- Swipe 4 Fingers up (or press the Home Button twice) to bring the multitasking tray located on the bottom.
- Swipe right and you shall see a whole bunch of iTunes music buttons.
- The button on the far left allows you to lock the orientation of the screen. Simply tap it once till you see a lock symbol appearing on top of it.
How to quickly adjust screen Brightness
How to delete an iPad App
Share Multiple Photos
- Launch Photos and select Edit (Top right hand corner)
- Tap and select all the photos you want to share.
- Tap the share button (top left) and you will be presented with a bunch of options for sharing those pictures. If you are using iOS 6 then there is this feature called shared photo streams that can be viewed by anyone you mail it to.
Take a Screenshot of the current screen
Change the position of the keyboard
- Tap and press the keyboard toggle button till you see two options that says Undock and Split.
- Tap Undock and your keyboard will be detached from its fixed position
- Now you can move the keyboard by swiping your finger near the lower right hand corner. This will take some practice but it’s easy once you get the hang of it.
Setup your Email
Quickly Post to Twitter and Facebook
Set any image as Wallpaper
How to Use Siri
Add safari Pages to Home Screen
- Launch any webpage using the safari browser
- Tap the share button and select Add to Home Screen
Download Apps on your iPad
- Launch iTunes and browse for any app you like
- Tap on it and select the Price Tag (upon touching it will turn into green and say Buy Now). If you are downloading a free app then it will just ask whether you want to install it or not.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and you can see the download progress on your Home Screen. Once the download is complete you will see a blue colored ribbon over the app that says “New”.